1. TERMINOLOGY USED IN POLICY:
It is a small file placed on your device by our website or mobile application when you either visit or use certain features of our website or mobile application. A cookie generally allows a website to remember your actions or preference for a certain period.
Data includes non-personal information, personal information, and sensitive personal information about you, which either directly or indirectly in combination with other information, could allow you to be identified when you visit our website and/or mobile application.
- User or you:
A natural person who could access and use our website or mobile application.
- Us, Our or We:
It represents DAR Medicare and our designated personnel’s who could process your information.
- Although, we have employed sensible security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is proportionate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant complete security of all information that is being transmitted to Us by You.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US:
To serve you better, some of our services generally require us to know who you are so that we could best meet your needs. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, chat, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to provide us voluntarily with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by DAR Medicare.
In general, We do not automatically collect your personal identifiable information. We collect information from You only when:
- As a new User, when you register/create an account, upload your medical prescription, or place your order at DAR Medicare via our website/mobile application
- As an existing customer, when you update your existing profile on DAR Medicare website.
- As part of using the Website/mobile application, without predisposition to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following
- Email address
- Phone number
- Billing/Shipping address including your local pickup location
- User ID
- Valid financial/payment information (managed by third party payment gateway)
- Password chosen by User (encrypted)
The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that is used by DAR Medicare for the technical administration of the Website/mobile application, research & development, and for user administration.
4. OUR USE OF DATA:
Any or all the above data collected from You may be required by Us from time to time to provide information related to DAR Medicare services and to work on the experience when using our website or mobile application. Specifically, data may be used by Us for the following reasons:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between You and Us;
- enable Us to offer you products and/or services and communicate with you about new products and/or services;
- provide products and/or services and communicate with you about products and/or services offered by Us at super discounted rates or as flash deals.
- provide you with offers (including for financial products and/or services), personalized services and recommendations and improve your experience on our website and mobile application.
- processing, disclosing, transmitting, and/or sharing the data/information with DAR Medicare and other third parties which have business or contractual dealings with us
- analyse, operate, evaluate and improve our business, website and mobile application;
- generate aggregated data to prepare insights to enable us to understand customer behaviour, patterns and trends with a view to learning more about your preferences or other characteristics to serve you better;
- provide privileges and benefits to you, marketing and promotional campaigns based on your profilei
- communicate with you (including to respond to your requests, questions, feedback, claims or disputes) and to customize and improve our services
- in connection with loyalty programs owned and operated by Us;l
- to enhance your shopping experience and bring you access to membership programs, rewards and offers from Us;m
- protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity, harm, financial loss and other legal or information security risks.
We treat these conclusions as personal information (or sensitive personal information, as the case may be), where required under applicable law. Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information.
Where required under applicable law, we will only use your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with your consent; as necessary to provide you with products and/or services; to comply with a legal obligation; or when there is a legitimate interest that necessitates the use.
5. KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE:
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data and we store your Data on secure servers. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us by e-mail at our email address [email protected]
6. WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION:
Your personal identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain designated DAR Medicare employees who manage the database, and all such employees are bound to strict confidentiality obligations and have agreed to our data protection policy.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PRESCRIPTION:
We understand the confidential nature your prescription and your disease/condition and medications advised. Your prescription uploaded on our website/mobile application is treated as protected information at DAR Medicare.
8. USERS RIGHT TO THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
d) In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent for usage of personal information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for usage of the personal information so collected, DAR Medicare reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
10. PROCESSING YOUR DATA:
11. CHILDREN'S AND MINOR'S PRIVACY:
DAR Medicare strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the DAR Medicare Website and Services are not intended for use by minors, DAR Medicare respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION:
13. GRIEVANCE OFFICER:
As per Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are as follows:
Mr. Uzair Ismail
Dar Complex, near Ghanta Ghar, Wanpoh Road
Kulgam, J&K-India 192231
Timing: Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm except public holidays.